These are the things we are LOVING this week!! A His and Hers edition! :)
1. Everything is Jake – We WILL be ordering that map at some point. It’s so perfect. —> Everything is Jake
2. The IT Crowd. Have you seen it? It’s awesome. —> The IT Crowd
3. Thomas Hammer Coffee is our FAVORITE local coffee, you can order from their website! —> Thomas Hammer Coffee
4. Oliver Jeffers is so inspiring. His children’s books are amazing works of art. —> Oliver Jeffers
1. I love all of the prints that Everything is Jake designs, especially the Oahu prints! —> Everything is Jake
2. Lulu and ChaCha has BEAUTIFUL hair clips and headbands for babies and big girls. AND she has one of the most innovative ways of mixing and matching them that I’ve seen…it’s SO great because it’s cost effective too! She just added a bunch of pretty new Spring snaps! —> LuLu and ChaCha
3 PS I Adore You has SERIOUSLY beautiful products at super good prices every single day – I want to buy EVERY SINGLE ITEM. And they donate part of their proceeds to childhood cancer research. Love! —> PS I Adore You
4. 31 Bits supports women in third world countries who would not otherwise be able to work. Their jewelry is GORGEOUS! —> 31 Bits
On Monday, we have an exciting collaboration with Cailamade to share!! This is my little sneak peak! I am SO excited to see what she comes up with. Caila has an AMAZING blog and I love everything she posts. I have known Caila since college and it’s been so exciting and inspiring to watch her start and grow Cailamade to what it is now. You guys have to check it out and follow if you haven’t already!
Caila is a veteran in this blog world and has been kind enough to let me bounce ideas off of her as I try to figure out my way. One thing we always seem to come back to is the idea that we want so much to be real in how we write. To encourage our readers and inspire them to take on new challenges…not exactly as we present them, but in their own way. We hope that our blogs will be uplifting! So this is a peak at our collaboration : encourage to inspire. Encourage others around you in whatever way you can so that they will be uplifted and inspired to move forward on their own goals and dreams!
This is going to be fun!
Come back Monday to see what we have planned and stop by Caila’s blog today to see her exciting preview!!